Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hi there!

Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanted to get some thoughts or opinions off of your mind? Maybe something on TV really grabbed your attention, maybe something on the radio made your blood boil a little bit or maybe you just need a few minutes on your personal "soap-box" to get something off of your chest - I sure have and for these reasons and for any reason at all... I bring you "That's All I Have to Say About That."
Inspired by a quote from the movie "Forrest Gump" - this blog will provide the opportunity to say what we need to say. News, TV, Sports, Food, Conspiracy Theories, Kids... let's talk about it all. Before the posts start rolling in, let's talk about the Blog Rules: I will post my views and opinions and everyone else is invited to do the same. Personal attacks of any kind towards another person on the blog will not be tolerated. For example - If I post that I think Donkey Kong is the best video game ever - you can post that you hate Donkey Kong because it is a terrible game - but do not post that you hate me because I like Donkey Kong. We all do not have to agree - I actually hope we do not agree on everything - but do not turn posts into personal attacks. If something is offensive - it will be taken down. No profanity and do not post anything that you would not want your mom, dad, significant other or child to see...common sense stuff.
This is going to be fun and I hope to hear from you all. Welcome to "That's All I Have to Say About That."

No comments:

Post a Comment